Do I need a licence?

Hi, I need a little advice on the whether I need a licence.  I want to set up a business selling personalised kids t-shirts using pictures of famous cartoon characters, pop stars, etc.  Do I need a licence and if so what sort?

Yes, it sounds like you would need licences.  You 'll need to contact the licensing departments of the companies that own or control the relevant IP rights.  If you can secure the rights, you're likely to have to pay for them, potential quite a lot.

Contact details

Howbery Park, Wallingford
Oxfordshire OX10 8BA, UK
Tel: +44(0)1491 821123

English law

Unless otherwise stated, the information and resources on this website relate to English law.

Web cookies

By using our website, you agree to our use of web cookies. See our privacy policy for details.

Our ecommerce websites

Copyright © 2007-2013 SEQ Legal LLP.