Changing to a company

After changing from a proprietor firm to a Pvt. Ltd. Company, can the Pvt. Ltd. Company raise bills from the old contract?

I'm guessing from your use of "Pvt. Ltd. Company" that this is not a company incorporated under English law.

For a company to take over the contract under English law, you would need an assignment or novation.

See (in the construction context):

Contact details

Howbery Park, Wallingford
Oxfordshire OX10 8BA, UK
Tel: +44(0)1491 821123

English law

Unless otherwise stated, the information and resources on this website relate to English law.

Web cookies

By using our website, you agree to our use of web cookies. See our privacy policy for details.

Our ecommerce websites

Copyright © 2007-2013 SEQ Legal LLP.